Ask the Readers: Is Having Pets Worth the Cost?
Many people have at least one pet in their home. Whether they are a dog or a cat lover, most people like having a furry companion around. Some people swear that the expenses associated with having a pet are worth it. However, the cost of having pets can sometimes be high enough to deter people from adding an animal to their family.
Is having pets worth the cost? Why or why not? If you have pets, how do you cut back on the expenses associated with them.
Tell us if you think having pets is worth the cost and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, March 5th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 5th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.