Ask the Readers: Is it Worth it to Go to College?
Going to college after high school seems to be the norm for most students. Attending and graduating from college has almost always been looked upon favorably. However, with all the budget cuts to education and tuition increases, many people are starting to question whether or not going to college is really worth it.
Do you think it is worth it to go to college? Are the financial hardships associated with getting a degree worth the potential rewards? Why or why not?
Tell us whether or not you think it is worth it to go to college and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
Enter 1 of 3 Ways:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry), or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, February 28th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 28th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email, Facebook, and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.