Ask the Readers: To Shop or Not to Shop?
The Black Friday ads have once again invaded TV screens and mailboxes across the nation. With many stores offering insane early bird specials, many people are planning on waking up at the crack of dawn to take advantage of sales. However, there are plenty of people who would rather sleep in than be up before 5am .
To shop or not to shop? That is the question! Will you be up early to take advantage of sales? Or will you still be sleeping when the stores open their doors on the morning of Black Friday?
Tell us if you will be shopping this Black Friday and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 28th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 28th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.