Ask the Readers: What About Money DON'T You Know? (Chance to Win!)
Think you have ALL the answers? Chances are good that you don't!
All of us have a chance to learn more than we already know, especially when it comes to money. Maybe you're unaware of the tax laws that could save your business money. Perhaps you're not quite sure how a mortgage works, or you aren't certain about the best way to save for retirement. Now is your chance to admit that you're not a know-it-all with this week's Ask the Readers.
What do you wish you knew more about when it comes to personal finance? If you're honest about your opportunities for enlightenment, we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win one of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 15th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after November 15th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.