Ask the Readers: What Are the Best Gifts for Kids?
Congratulations to Nancy B from Many LA, Rachel, and Step for winning this week's contest!
Editor's Note: For the next few weeks, we will be doing a gift giving series on Ask the Readers and will focus on the best gifts for certain demographics! Ask the Readers: What are the Best Gifts for Kids? is part three of our series!
Shopping for kids for their birthday or the holidays can be a blast! Heading to a toy store and walking up and down the aisle to find the perfect gift is fun! But when the latest and greatest toy is sold out everywhere, sometimes you have to get creative.
What are the best gifts for kids? The latest toy? Sporting equipment? Something more practical like clothes? Or something a little less traditional like opening a college savings account?
Tell us what you think the best gifts for kids are and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, October 22nd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 22nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.