Ask the Readers: What Are the Best Gifts for Women?
Congratulations to Monique, Marybeth, and Lynda for winning this week's contest!
Editor's Note: For the next few weeks, we will be doing a gift giving series on Ask the Readers and will focus on the best gifts for certain demographics! Ask the Readers: What are the Best Gifts for Women? is part two of our series!
Finding the perfect gift for your mom, sister, or girlfriends can be tough. Inevitably, every time I have to buy my mom a gift, I always end up getting her a Starbucks or Nordstroms gift card. It's easy to fall into the trap of getting the ladies in your life the same thing when you know she will use what you buy her. However, it can be good to change things up and get her something unexpected.
What are the best gifts for women? Men, what are the best gifts you've ever given your mom, sister, wife, or girlfriend? Jewelry? A gift certificate to her favorite restaurant or coffee shop? Ladies, what is the best gift you've ever been given?
Tell us what you think the best gifts for women are and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 15th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 15th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.