Ask the Readers: What Are Your Fourth of July Safety Tips?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Matt, Ernest, and Toni for winning this week's contest!
For many families in the United States, Fourth of July (aka Independence Day) is a day of parades, barbecues, and fireworks. This holiday can be a lot of fun, but it can also turn dangerous if you don't follow some safety precautions.
What are your Fourth of July safety tips? Have you had any close calls during past celebrations? How do you plan on staying safe and responsible this year?
Tell us your Fourth of July safety tips and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, June 30th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 30th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.