Ask the Readers: What Are Your Green Goals?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Rebecca, Ashley, and Jennifer for winning this week's contest!
A few weeks ago, we asked you about the green habits you already have. We got a lot of solid, tried-and-true green practices and many creative ones, too. This week, in honor of Earth Day — coming up on Monday, April 22! — we want to know what lifestyle changes you want to make to be even more earth friendly.
What are your green goals? Do you want to be more efficient with what you already do, or is there something else you'd like to try? What are the obstacles to reaching your green goals?
Tell us about your green goals and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, April 22nd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after April 22nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.