Ask the Readers: What Are Your Short-Term Financial Goals?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Megan, Nicholas, and Thomas for winning this week's contest!
When it comes to financial goals, most of us share the biggies: paying off loans and credit card debt, saving for retirement, building up an emergency fund, and the like. But what about the short-term goals that are more specific to your wants and needs, like a new oven or a vacation fund or a bag that you've been eyeing for ages?
What are your short-term financial goals? Do you have a game plan for reaching those goals? How long do you think it will take?
Tell us about your short-term financial goals and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, January 13th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 13th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.