Ask the Readers: What Do You Buy in Bulk?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Kristina, Maria, and Jillian for winning this week's contest!
Buying in bulk can be a great way to save money if you have a large household, but even small families and singletons can make it work by sharing the cost and goods with other families or friends. But beware! If the cost per unit doesn't check out, or you don't have the space to store it, or you won't actually use up all the goods before they go bad, bulk buying can be a deadly budgeting — or hoarding — trap.
What do you buy in bulk? What common bulk product do you NOT buy in bulk? Do you split bulk purchases with others? What strategies do you use to save even more when you buy in bulk?
Tell us about your bulk purchases and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, May 13th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 13th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.