Ask the Readers: What Healthy Habits Do You Live By?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Kristine, Bethany, and Ria for winning this week's contest!
Our health is one of the most important things we can have. Many of us try to eat healthily and exercise regularly, but a healthy lifestyle can be difficult to maintain when there are other very important things going on in our lives — like work, family, and the existence of the cronut.
What healthy habits do you live by? What do you do to make sure you keep up these habits? What other healthy habits do you want to take on in the future?
Tell us about your healthy habits and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 7th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 7th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.