Ask the Readers: What Is the Best Career Advice You've Ever Been Given?
Your career is one of the biggest aspects of your life. If you work 40 hours each week, you are spending close to 24% of your week in the office. Whether you have a job or are looking for one, chances are you have heard more than your fair share of career advice, both good and bad.
What's the best career advice you've ever been given? What about the worst? What advice are you always sure to follow when it comes to your career?
Tell us about the best career advice you've ever been given and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, September 12th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 12th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.