Ask the Readers: What Is the Best Lesson You Learned From Your Mom?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Liz, Pam, and Susan for winning this week's contest!
We learn so much from the people who raised us — for better or worse! With Mother's Day just around the corner, let's talk about the things we learned from mom.
What is the best lesson you learned from your mom? Is it something you appreciated at the time, or did you resist as children do? Do you make it a point to pass on the lesson to your kids — or anyone else?
Tell us about the best lesson you learned from your mom and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 12th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 12th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.