Ask the Readers: What Is Your Best Job Interview Tip?
With the unemployment rates still at a high, many people are searching for jobs. The job search process can be stressful, especially when it comes to nailing your big interview! Some people have their interviewing skills down to an art while others aren't quite as a confident in their ability to do well in an interview. Luckily, there are plenty of interviewing tips available to help job seekers excel at their next interview!
What is your best job interview tip? Write a thank you note after? Do you research so you know about your interviewer and the company? Practice interviewing before you go in for the actual interview? Or...?
Tell us your best job interview tip and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, June 18th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 18th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.