Ask the Readers: What Is Your Favorite Thanksgiving Tradition?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Holly Ann, Ria, and Therese for winning this week's contest!
Thanksgiving is all about food, fun, and family! Many of us have Thanksgiving staples that we enjoy every year, be it Nana's mouth-watering cranberry sauce, outdoor games with the cousins, or dinner parties with friends.
What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? What new traditions would you like to establish? If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, how will you be spending November 28th this year?
Tell us about your favorite Thanksgiving tradition and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 25th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 25th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.