Ask The Readers: What is Your Personal Finance "Story?" (A Chance to Win $10!)
Everyone is writing a book these days (even a few personal finance blogs we know.. *ahem*). Even if you don't run out and buy every one that comes about, it's fairly obvious that many of them contain some of the same information. Why? One reason is because the universal truths of personal finance haven't really changed much. The other is... well, there isn't another.
So, does this mean that just anyone can write a book? Perhaps (although selling it is an entirely different ball of wax.) If you could, what would you call it? What would you cover?
We're asking you to share the name of your book. It can be a tale of woe, inspiration, or matter-of-fact statistics. And don't worry -- we won't steal your ideas. (We hope to have the book thing covered.) Comment on this post or via Twitter to give us the scoop on your personal finance "story." All entries will be eligible for a chance to win one of two $10 prizes.
Those of you who aren’t familiar with the “drill,” read below for full details:
Win a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate
We're doing two giveaways -- one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
At the end of the drawing, we'll update this post to include (and link to) all of your helpful responses.
- Contest ends Thursday, August 13th at 11:59am CST. Winners will be announced after August 13th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings -- once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.