Ask the Readers: What One Frugal Holiday Gift Would You Enjoy? (Chance to Win!)
*Congrats to our winners!*
- #9 - I would love a pretty 2011 calendar! It would brighten up my office and be practical, too!
- Tweet from @semerp - Tweeting to try to win a $20 giftcard so I can buy myself a frugal gift like rechargeable batteries! Woooo!
- Kara Smith
It's just a matter of time before the big toy catalogs come to my home, where my children will spend precious hours peering through the pages, carefully considering which toys are their favorite, and letting me know about them at every opportunity. As adults, we often put aside this "gift planning" in lieu of reality -- times are tough, and we usually put our own wants and desires on the backburner. While this aspect of being responsible (and charitable) should not be diminished, it's also not a bad idea to have some frugal gift ideas in mind -- you know -- in case someone asks?
What is one frugal gift that you would really appreciate this year? I could really use a potato peeler that actually peels (and works just as well for my left-handed daughter as it does for myself). Do you have a gift need that comes in well under the $20 mark?
If you share your answer, you'll be entered to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card! (And yes, that means that if you win, you can buy your own gift if necessary.)
Win one of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 8th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after November 8th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.