Ask the Readers: What Was Your Most Recent Splurge?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Trenton, Elena, and Tyneisha for winning this week's contest!
Frugal people don't like to overspend on things they can get more cheaply, but sometimes...sometimes, it's worth it! A higher-priced purchase can translate to better value or more enjoyment, or maybe you just need that once-in-a-blue-moon treat to keep you motivated.
What was your most recent splurge? What was your reasoning for splurging on this purchase as opposed to something else? How do you usually decide if something is worth spending extra on?
Tell us about your most recent splurge and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For Extra Entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, March 7th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 7th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.