Ask the Readers: What will You Buy with Your Tax Refund? (Win Turbo Tax Prizes!)
We've already asked whether you look forward to tax time, and people are just now starting to see their refunds (or bills) filtering through their home offices. We want to know what you plan on doing with that refund -- if you get one. OR what you believe people should be doing with their refunds. (Now's your time to preach!)
- Do you use it for something special, like a big screen TV or computer?
- Do you save it for a long-term investment?
- Are you likely to use every penny for bills (like that enormous heating charge you received last month?)
- Do you work really hard to make sure you don't even get a refund back -- you use it throughout the year for groceries and gas?
Give us your tax purchasing tips, behaviors, or observations. We want to know what you'll be doing once that refund check hits your mailbox (or checking account). In return for sharing your heart on the matter, you'll be entered to win one of two gifts from Turbo Tax -- good for Tax preparation and filing.
See more about Turbo Tax and their tips for getting the most on your return at their blog!
Win a Tax Filing prize from Turbo Tax!
We're doing two giveaways — one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
At the end of the drawing, we'll update this post to include (and link to) all of your helpful responses.
- Contest ends Friday, February 26th at 11:59 am CST. Winners will be announced after February 26th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.