Ask the Readers: What's In Your Wallet?
*** Congrats to our winners! ***
- #88 in my wallet: lip balm, atm card, driver's license, medical insurance card, work credit card, AAA card, library card, a little bit of cash, fortune from a fortune cookie, and a laminated quote from a Bauhaus song -- "your mornings will be brighter / break the line tear up rules / make the most of a million times no"
- luckyplatypus Driver's license and debit card (paper clipped together), car key, lip balm, phone. Anything else would be clutter. #WBAsk
And thanks to the following commenters for sharing their thoughts in a blog post!
What's in your wallet? I love the photos on Flickr of people sharing the contents of their purses and backpacks. In fact, it tells me a lot about what people place value on (if you're willing to cart it anywhere, it must be important, right?). My purse currently holds a Sharpie pen, an old Holiday Inn room key, some antacids, breath strips, gum, a few used gift cards, my wallet (with I.D. and a couple of credit cards), a business card holder, and my pocket video camera.
We want to know what you currently carry in your purse or wallet. You can give as much or as little detail as you like. We want to know if you carry checks, cards, diapers, gum, or prefer to hoof it around with a fanny pack strapped to your waist full of nothing but cash! By sharing the contents of your wallet or purse, you will be entered to win a $20 Amazon GC (you won't be able to put it in your wallet, however — we'll email it to you!)
Win a $20 Amazon gift card:
We're doing two giveaways — one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Friday, April 16th at 11:59 am CST. Winners will be announced after April 16th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.