Ask the Readers: What's the Best Gift to Give a College Graduate?
Graduation season is upon us yet again. Over the course of the next month, many college students will get their degrees and start looking for jobs. The tradition of giving gifts to graduates means you will probably end up giving at least one or two gifts this graduation season. Most people tend to give practical gifts to new graduates, however there are others who prefer to give gifts that are a bit more fun.
What's the best gift to give a college graduate? Money? Assistance looking for a job? Financial planning advice? Some new furniture for their new apartment? Or is it better go with something fun as opposed to practical?
Tell us what you think the best gift to give a college graduate is and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 21st at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 21st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.