Ask the Readers: What's the Best Money Move You've Ever Made?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Mylene, Abby, and Bethany for winning this week's contest!
There's a lot you can do with money. You can use it to buy tangible objects or invest it for the future. It can help create experiences or a sense of security. It can be used to improve your life or the lives of others. Whether your money is well-used or wasted depends on what you want from it.
What's the best money move you've ever made? What was the payoff — advances in your career, improvements to your well-being, more money, or something else? Did you have to sacrifice anything along the way? Would you do it again if you had the chance?
Tell us about your best money move and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, June 17th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 17th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.