Ask the Readers: What's Your Favorite App Idea?
Editor's Note: Due to Facebook changing their promotions guideline rules, we had to select two winners from the comments and one from Twitter. Congratulations to Chris, NJJ, and 1bets1 for winning this week's contest!
For iPhone's alone, there are over 350,000 apps available for download. These days it really does seem like there is an app for everything! But have you ever come up with an idea for an app that wasn't already available for download?
Do you have a good idea for a mobile app? Have you ever wanted to do something with your phone or iPad but you couldn't find an app for it? Do you have an app on your phone to help you with your finances but wish that it had more features? If so, what other features would you like to see?
Feel free to share any app ideas you have. But of course, this being Wise Bread, we'd especially love to hear about apps that will help people save time and money!
Tell us about your favorite mobile app idea we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
Enter 1 of 3 Ways:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry), or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 22nd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 22nd on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email, Facebook, and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.