Ask the Readers: What's Your Favorite Discovery of 2010
Editor's note: Congrats to Nicholas, Joel, and @1bets1, for winning this contest! We gave out no Facebook prize because due to a technical glitch beyond our control, this story was not properly published on Facebook. So instead, we gave out an extra commenting prize instead.
Thanks to the recommendations of many good friends and readers, I discovered a lot of awesome things this year. I fell in love with NBC's Community, LastPass, Radiolab, Kim Palmer's Generation Earn, and Youtube Music Channels (hipster versions of Lady Gaga? Yes please!)
What is your favorite discovery of 2010? Did you find a new favorite blog, tv show, or Twitter account? Did you learn a new lifehack or discover something interesting about yourself or the world around you?
Share your ideas and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, December 27th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after December 27th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.