Ask the Readers: What's Your Favorite Wise Bread Article? (Your Chance to win $20!)
***Congrats to our winners!***
- Comment #46: Lawyers Submitted by Carmen on March 26, 2010 - 12:28. I haven't been here long, but I think my favorite article is http://www.wisebread.com/small-business/16-things-your-lawyer-wont-tell-... - 16 Things Your Lawyer Won't Tell You
- starkeee @wisebread #WBask I like your roundup of five deals you post in the newsletter every day
Maybe you've been with the Wise Bread community for a long time. Or perhaps, you've just discovered us! Either way, we're glad you're here, and we want to know what we're doing right. This week, we're asking what your favorite article on Wise Bread has been. Maybe you can't pick just one, or perhaps there's nothing in particular that strikes your fancy. Either way, let us know which posts are up your alley, or what you'd LIKE to see here on Wise Bread. If you share your feedback, you'll be entered to win!
We'd love to hear what you have to say. You are the experts! Share your thoughts, either below in the comments or on Twitter, and you could be entered to win one of two Amazon gift cards!
Win a $20 Amazon Gift Certificate
We're doing two giveaways — one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
At the end of the drawing, we'll update this post to include (and link to) all of your helpful responses.
- Contest ends Friday, March 26th at 11:59 am CST. Winners will be announced after March 26th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.