Ask the Readers: When Do You Use Organic?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to DeeDee, Louly, and Anna for winning this week's contest!
One way to reduce the harm done to our environment — and our bodies — is by going organic when we can. However, sometimes the cost of organic groceries and products (not to mention the uncertainty when it comes to labeling), can cause us to choose a non-organic alternative.
When do you use organic? Is there anything that you always — or never — buy organic? Do you grow or produce any organic goodies yourself?
Tell us about when you use organic and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, July 29th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 29th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.