Ask The Readers: Who Are Your Favorite Personal Finance Gurus?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Catseye, Jennifer, and Linda for winning this week's contest!
The Financial Blogger Conference (#FinCon13) is right around the corner and some of the most well-known personal finance gurus in the industry will be attending the conference! While tickets to the #FinCon13 are already sold out, you can still purchase a virtual pass so you don't miss any of the amazing talks. Gurus such as Jean Chatzky, Liz Weston, Pat Flynn, and Derek Halpern will be speaking in addition to many of your favorite personal finance bloggers. You won't want to miss any of the sessions!
Who are your favorite personal finance gurus? What makes them your favorites? Which personal finance expert have you been following the longest? Are there any new personal finance gurus you just discovered?
Tell us about your favorite personal finance gurus and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 14th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 14th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.