Ask the Readers: Will This Winter Be More Expensive? (Chance to Win!)
It's getting cold in many parts of the country. Tomatoes have fallen off, vines have frozen, and the grass no longer needs mowing. Many people are looking ahead to gas bills, fireplaces, and the rising cost of certain types of energy. But will this year be more expensive than last?
What are you hearing in the "markets?" Do you worry that you won't be able to afford the cost of keeping warm? Is there a chance that you won't be able to pay for what it takes to keep your home comfortable? Or are you positive — knowing that you'll get through it no matter what?
We want to know. Let us know if you think it will cost more to heat your home or office. If you share your prediction (along with any facts for thinking so), you'll be entered to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win one of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 11th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after October 11th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.