Ask the Readers: Will You Buy a Halloween Costume this Year?
Halloween is right around the corner! The time is upon us to stock up on candy for the trick-or-treaters, decorate the house, and get our Halloween costumes ready. While many people opt to go to the local Halloween costume shop to secure the perfect costume, others prefer to make their own costumes to save money.
Will you buy a Halloween costume this year? Or will you opt to make your own costume?
Tell us if you will buy a Halloween costume this year and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 31st at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after October 31st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.