Ask the Readers: Will You Shop Back-to-School Sales?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Liisa, Anna, and Nicole for winning this week's contest!
'Tis the season! According to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker, parents are expecting to spend an average of $1,151 for back-to-school gear, which is up 5% since last year. Families are combing store ads to equip the kids with affordable back-to-school gear — and they're not the only ones! You don't need to be a student (or shopping for one) to take advantage of the great deals on school supplies, electronics, and dorm ware. According to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker, parents are expecting to spend an average of $1,151 for back-to-school gear, which is up 5% since last year.
Will you shop back-to-school sales? What items are on your to-buy list? Are you shopping for yourself, and student, or both?
Tell us whether you shop back-to-school sales and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, August 11th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after August 11th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.