Ask the Readers: Will You Vote This Election? (Chance to Win $20!)
**Congrats to our winners!**
- Comment from Belinda - I mailed in my absentee ballot a couple of weeks ago.
- Tweet from @1bets1 - I always vote! This election we have county officials up for office
- Facebook user "Like" from Danyell Grissom
What are you doing this November? Could voting be in your plans? With so much riding on the next election, many people are gearing up. Ads are getting more tense, and the news stations are devoting most of their hours to discussing the strategies behind the parties.
Are you planning on voting in this November's midterm election? Do you have your eye on helping to choose the next local mayor, state governor or other elected official? Do you have hope that your vote will really matter this year? If you share your answer on whether you'll vote or not (and avoid any nasty political commentary), you'll be entered to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card! (And if you live outside the U.S. -- just tell us how you plan on being involved in your political community where you live.)
Please keep it civil! All inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you.
Win one of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 25th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after October 25th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.