Best Money Tips: Sarcasm-Free Edition
It's Thursday, and time for Wise Bread's Best Money Tips roundup, where we list the best of the week's personal finance blog posts.
Partly because we're tired of offending people over the mildest of insults at the most vague groups of people, and partly because it's a Thursday that feels like a Friday, this edition of the Best of Personal Finance is 100% snark-free.
- Time management tips from the Simple Dollar that are easy to implement and actually save time. In a fit of fantastic blogging, there are also some great posts on how to have a reasonable engagement, a reasonable wedding, and a reasonable honeymoon.
- Ten questions to ask yourself before you buy something from Get Rich Slowly.
- JD from Get Rich Slowly and Jim from Bargaineering have started a personal finance radio show!
- Digerati Life examines the pros and cons of downsizing to smaller living quarters.
- Consumerism Commentary offers eight ways to live through this recession.
- Pecuniarities gives some great examples of when free stuff isn't really free.
- Bargaineering explains how to work with your kids to combat the "I want, gimme gimme" syndrome.
- Can you declutter your finances the way you declutter your room or desk? Simple Money Management says yes.
- How much money do you need to make in order to save?, asks Single Guy Money.
If you have any ideas for the best of personal finance round-up, please share them in the forum.