Get free retirement planning advice from top 100 Amazon author and win a free book!
We are excited to announce that author David B. Loeper will be answering your retirement planning questions in our forum!
Every person who asks David a question will also be entered into a weekly drawing for a chance to win a free copy of his book Stop the 401(k) Rip-off!: Eliminate Costly Hidden Fees to Improve Your Life. We're giving away two copies a week for the next three months so there are plenty of opportunities to win.
David informed us that he can answer a wide variety of retirement planning questions, for example:
- IRAs and Roth accounts.
- 457 plans, 403bs, 429 plans,
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
- Asset Allocation
- Security Classification
- Active vs. Passive investing
- mutual fund & ETF selection/risks
- ESOP plans
If you would like to learn more about David's credentials, you can check out his official bio. Here are some highlights:
- David's book is a top bestseller in Amazon's retirement planning category, and it has also been in Amazon's overall top 100 bestseller list.
- He has been quoted in news sources such as Bloomberg, Christian Science Monitor, Dallas Morning News, The Examiner, and TheStreet.com.
- According to his bio, David earned the CIMA® designation (Certified Investment Management Analyst) from Wharton Business School in 1990 in conjunction with IMCA, and once served on the Investment Advisory Committee of the $30 billion Virginia Retirement System. He is also the founder and CEO of Financeware Inc.
Don't put off your retirement planning. Go ask David a question in the forum today!
[Legal disclaimer: Mr. Loeper is not affiliated with Wise Bread in anyway nor have we verified his credentials. Everything posted on Wise Bread is for informational purposes only and not intended as legal or investment advice.]