Money Crashers $9,100 Giveaway With Special $500 Wise Bread Prize
Happy New Year Wise Bread readers!
To celebrate 2010, Money Crashers, Wise Bread, and virtually the whole personal finance blogosphere have teamed up for a giant giveaway!
We're talking about $9,100+ in total prizes including $3,150 in cash, $1,105 in gift cards, 2 Amazon Kindles, a bunch of Apple iPod mp3 players, and a whole library of popular finance books/software. There will be over 100 winners. And the pot is still growing.
How to Enter
1. Read about the contest details on Money Crashers and wow yourself by browsing through the incredible list of prizes.
2. Sign up for the Money Crashers contest mailing list (a required step to participate) - form shown on the contest page.
3. Follow us on Twitter @wisebread for an extra 15 entries for the contest! (more details below).
Contest runs from January 4 - 31, 2010 with a random draw on February 3. There will be over 100 winners in total. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. You must be a legal US resident over 18 to participate. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on Money Crasher's official contest thread. See official contest rules (pdf link) for details.
Special Entries for Wise Bread
Wise Bread contributed $500 to the prize pool. Follow the directions in the section above, then follow us on Twitter @wisebread and get:
- 5 extra entries for the $500 Wise Bread prize.
- 10 extra entries for the overall drawings for over $5,800+ worth of prizes.
Take part in the Money Crashers 2010 New Year Giveaway Bash today!
Sample of Prizes
Here is a very small sample of the prizes being given away (remember, this contest has over 100 winners). Check out Money Crashers for the full list.
3 $100 Cash Prizes ($300 Total) from Money Crashers
$500 Cash from Wise Bread
$50 Cash from Consumerism Commentary
Amazon Kindle from J.D. of Get Rich Slowly ($259 value)
Amazon Kindle from Generation X Finance ($259 value)
5 $50 Smarty Pig Gift Cards ($250 Total) from Smarty Pig
$50 Amazon Gift Card from Bargaineering
About Money Crashers
This incredible contest is put together by Money Crashers, a site dedicated to providing useful tips and reviews on topics like like budgeting, saving money, college & careers, credit & debt, and investing. Think of it as your “Guide to Financial Fitness.”
The 11 Indispensable Principles of a Money Crasher are:
1. Always spend less than you make.
2. Do not believe in money myths.
3. Get out of debt and stay out of debt.
4. Save money for the unexpected.
5. Student loans are not the only answer. Be resourceful and open-minded.
6. Find creative ways to boost your income.
7. Invest for the long-term and keep it simple.
8. Educate yourself about real estate, cars, and financial products.
9. Avoid scams and financial predators.
10. If you have a spouse or partner, this person is on your team!
11. If you achieve financial success, give back. It helps others and feels great.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.