Save $115 to $150 on portable DVD players.
I was sat on my computer quietly doing a little url hacking (75% off at Amazon...I'll show you how in a future post) and I came across these deals purely by chance. Two DVD players, one with a 2.5" screen, one with a 4" screen, and both over 75% off!
Coincidentally, I just checked out bargainist.com and they have the Samsung deal on their site, but for $2 cheaper! I still can't figure out how they do it. Anyway, here are the deals...
Samsung DVD-L25 Portable DVD Player with 2.5" Screen
For just $34.88 (plus shipping...for me that worked out at $18) you can get a Samsung portable DVD player with a 2.5" screen. Here are the specs.
- Handheld, portable DVD player; measures 4.3 x 6.7 x 1.3 inches (WxHxD)
- Plays 8cm (3.5-inch) Mini-DVD and Mini-CD discs
- 2.5-inch TFT LCD screen, integrated mono speaker, headphone jack
- Compatible with MP3, WMA, and JPEG digital content
- Includes AC adapter and 4 rechargable NiMH AA batteries (and charger)
DUAL XDVD-110 4" Portable LCD DVD Player
If you want to spend a little more, and get a 4" screen, go for the DUAL XDVD player at $49.99.
- Plays DVD+R/RW and CD-R/RW
- DRAM anti-shock memory
- 3 Second ASP
- Built-in MPEG 2/1 decoder
Either way, you're getting a storming deal, saving anywhere from $115 to $150. I know, I know, they are probably only worth $70-$100 brand new these days. Well, work it out. They're still half price! I searched the web and couldn't find a portable DVD player by a known manufacturer like Samsung for this cheap.
So, get one for the kids when you take long road trips. Or when you're waiting in the Dr's office. Or in a hotel. Or anything. At this price, you can afford a couple. Happy viewing folks. Get 'em before they're gone!