Share your favorite financial websites and win $25
Besides Wise Bread, where else do you go to get information about personal finance and frugal living?
Share your favorite blogs, forums, and websites for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate!
I subscribe to tons of personal finance blogs, therefore it is terribly difficult to narrow down my favorites. But these websites below are the ones I try to keep up with on a daily basis:
- The Simple Dollar concludes that stay at home parents are saving the household $560 a week - the equivalent of a $29,000 a year job!
- Get Rich Slowly does a great review of The Prosperous Peasant and reveals the 5 principles for a successful, fulfilling life.
- The Alpha Consumer found out that according to marketers, "women love to hear about others' stories and share their own .... [women] are fundamentally interested in other people's lives. If the company does a good job, even busy women will make time to go online and share their own story." No wonder our female readers are our best commenters! (Sorry fellas, it's true.)
- The Digerati Life gently explains how for most people, beating the stock market is really an illusion after some serious scrutiny.
- Five Cent Nickel presents a list of 11 great books about money recommended by other bloggers. Nickel is part of the Money Blog Network, which is pretty much a list of who's who in the personal finance blogosphere.
- Speaking of Nickels, Smart Spending readers share their favorite places to pick up pennies. This post has my favorite line of the week: "I'm already older, and I won't pass up even a penny. That’s just how I roll."
Share your favorite finance/frugality websites with us in the comments and you will be automatically entered in our weekly drawing to win a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate. Deadline to enter is 12/23/07. Only one entry per person will be counted.
That's how we roll here at Wise Bread.
[Editor's note: The drawing has ended and Patrick is our winner! Merry Christmas to all! 12/24/07.]
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.