SpringCoin to Pay Off $500 Debt for One Lucky Wise Bread Reader
Editor's Note: This contest is over. Congratulations to Jessica for winning $500! Please check your email Jessica to claim the prize.
SpringCoin (formerly known as DebtEye during beta) is an online debt relief coaching service that helps you get out of debt quickly. Founded by three certified credit counselors, SpringCoin has received many positive reviews. Mashable called it one of the 5 "must try products from Y-Combinator.” New York Times described it as "Mint.com for the indebted." (For those unfamiliar with Y-Combinator, it is responsible for help launching famous companies like Reddit, Dropbox, Loopt, and Scribd).
To celebrate Financial Literacy Month, SpringCoin is helping Wise Bread readers take the first step in getting out of debt with the following giveaways:
- 100% free lifetime SpringCoin account (value of $96 per year) to the first 300 Wise Bread readers who sign up via this link in April. (See the benefits of this service)
- Pay off the credit card debt for one randomly selected Wise Bread reader up to $500.
How to Enter
Complete these 3 easy steps before midnight on April 30th
- Register for a free account at SpringCoin via this link.
- Complete registration of your SpringCoin account so they can start analyzing your spending pattern and give you personalized advice. (The process is quick and their system uses same encryption technology as those used by banks and Mint.com.)
- Leave a short comment below with your thoughts and feedback about SpringCoin.
I tried the registration process last weekend and it only took a few minutes to complete.
- Contest ends Monday, April 30th 11:59 pm Pacific.
- Winners are randomly selected.
- Winners will be announced after April 30th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email. Winners have 3 business days to respond. If you do not respond within 3 days we reserve the right to select new winners.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
How will a free SpringCoin account help you fight debt? With each account you’ll get:
- A detailed analysis of your personal finance, and a customized monthly payment plan just for you.
- A hands-free budgeting tool that provides automatic tracking and categorization of your spending so you’ll know where your money is going.
- Personalized spending insights. Just like how Netflix can figure out what type of movies you like, SpringCoin can tell you a lot about your spending pattern. It can get extremely targeted and say, “It looks like you spent $100 at Old Navy, next time use this 10% off coupon.”
- 24/7 bill alerts and handy payment calendar to remind you of due dates and so you can avoid late fees.
- Earn points for completing weekly quizzes to increase your financial IQ.
- Taking extra steps (like making extra payment on debt) earns you points, which give you a chance to win rewards like gift cards.
While a SpringCoin service package usually costs $96 per year, you’ll be getting this 100% free forever if you sign up now using this link before April 30th.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.