Take Our Reader Survey for a Chance to Win One of Five Amazon Gift Cards!
Here at Wise Bread, we try to provide insanely helpful and interesting content that improves your finances (and the rest of your life, too). We want to make our site even more awesome — but we need your help! Please take a few moments to fill out this brief survey so we can get to know you a little better, find out what you like about the site, and learn where we can improve.
Win Your Share of $400 in Amazon Gift Cards!
When you fill out the survey, you'll be entered to win one of five Amazon gift cards! Each week during July, we will give away the following prizes:
- Week 1 Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Week 2 Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Week 3 Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Week 4 Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Week 5 Grand Prize: $200 Amazon Gift Card
We will randomly select winners using Random.org, so be sure to include your email address so we can enter you into our drawing and notify you of your prize if you win!
If you have trouble with the embedded survey, please click here to take the survey in a seperate window.
Terms and Conditions
- Contest will run from June 25th, 2014 at 12:00 am PST through July 31st, 2014 at 12:00 am PST.
- Winners will be announced after July 31st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Open only to permanent legal U.S. residents 18 years or older physically residing in the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia, excluding the state of Rhode Island.
- Prizes are delivered by Wise Bread. Wise Bread is the host and administrator of this contest.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.