Bargain Babe

Twitter: @bargainbabe shares strategies, coupons, and inspiration to save on everyday expenses. We spend a LOT of time investing the roughly 3% of our income that we save as a nation. But when we make savvy spending decisions for the other 97% of our money, we stand to save big. Our daily posts focus on saving money on groceries, household bills, and seasonal events (see Halloween costume video, below). has a fast-growing email list, active Twitter feed, and lively Facebook fan page. Founder Julia Scott is a cheapskate by nature and a journalist by training. She holds two music degrees, including a masters in Jazz History and Research. Julia launched in January 2009 after turning down a 10-year syndication contract and giving up her job as a reporter/blogger/columnist at the Los Angeles Daily News. She does not regret her decision for a second. has been featured in Better Homes & Gardens, Martha Stewart Living radio, NBC, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Reader's Digest, and Good Morning America. Julia also contributes to Mint, Fox Business News, and the Knight Digital Media Leadership blog.


Stats Summary+/-

Bargain Babe has a Wise Score of  87.92, which ranks it #39 among personal finance blogs.

Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.

Date  Rank  Wise Score  MozRank  Linking




Freebies, coupons, and inspiration to save money.
Tweeting since 26 April 2007 (7 years 35 weeks)

  Recent Tweets from @bargainbabe

  Recent Tweets about @bargainbabe


Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-

Klout Powered
Twitter influence stats by Klout. To get more in-depth Klout analysis of @bargainbabe, visit

Stat NameValueStat Explanation
Klout Score56.57The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @bargainbabe's overall influence on Twitter.
True Reach326True Reach is the size of @bargainbabe's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @bargainbabe actually influences.
Network Score17.070-100 rating of the influence level of @bargainbabe's engaged audience.
Amplification Score6.00 0-100 score of the likelihood that @bargainbabe's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.
Klout Description of @bargainbabe
@bargainbabe creates content that is spread throughout their network and drives discussions
Klout Classification of @bargainbabe
Specialist You may not be a celebrity, but within your area of expertise your opinion is second to none. Your content is likely focused around a specific topic or industry with a focused, highly-engaged audience.
Influential Topics Influenced By Influencer Of
  • Coupons
  • Deals
  • Money
  • Shopping
  • Amazon

Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-

SEMRush finds the Google keywords where ranks in the top 20 search results.

SEMRush Rank135,239Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.
SE Keywords1,628Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.
SE Traffic4,996Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).
SE Traffic Price$5,179Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.

Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings

The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.

#KeywordPositionSearch ResultsSearch VolumeCPCURL
2peroxide hair21,880,0001,900$
3hydrogen peroxide hair32,260,0002,400$
4how to dye your hair with peroxide2350,0001,300$
5costco executive membership9136,0005,400$
6how to bleach hair with peroxide4499,0001,000$
7swap lease7218,0001,600$
8how to dye hair with peroxide2471,000480$
9does hydrogen peroxide lighten hair2115,000390$
10how to lighten hair with peroxide4340,000720$

Top Competitors in Search Results

Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.

#DomainCommon KeywordsSE KeywordsSE TrafficSE Traffic PriceAdWords Keywords

Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers

AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.

#DomainCommon KeywordsAdWords KeywordsAdWords TrafficAdWords Traffic PriceSE Keywords

Majestic SEO Stats+/-

Majestic SEO

Stat NameValueStat Explanation
Referring Domains9,843Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.
Referring .EDU Domains5Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).
Referring IPs6,165Number of referring IP addresses.
External Backlinks1,294,439Number of external backlinks for this item.
Indexed URLs706,624Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.