Bargaineering is a personal finance blog I started four years ago with the goal of educating both myself and others about the complicated topics in the personal finance world. In those four years, the site has been cited numerous times in well-known publications such as The New York Times, Business Week, and appeared on American Public Media’s Marketplace Money national radio program. I’ve been blessed to be joined by several contributors who are able to share their personal experiences with the readers of Bargaineering. The philosophy behind Bargaineering and my personal philosophy is that life is about enjoying the things you love doing and spending time with the people you love spending time with. On the surface, it seems like this site is mostly about money – how to earn more of it, how to save it, how to spend less of it, and how to grow it; and it is, money forms the basis of many things in our lives, probably too many things! At the end of the day, whether you have $100 or $100 million, we believe that happiness comes from doing more of what you love with the people that you love.
Bargaineering has a Wise Score of 93.44, which ranks it #14 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @bargainr
- RT @BargaineeringTM: Debating whether or not to get your first credit card? Start with @Flexo 's Credit Card 101: http://t.co/Z9UtYceokM vi…
- Hmm: Women better at handling credit than men. Thoughts? http://t.co/gq8ue4Gg5X via @Reuters by @MitchLipka @Experian_US
- RT @BargaineeringTM: Strangely, suit shopping is a lot like car shopping: http://t.co/gPa3eBeIQI @FinRamBlog @JosABank_Brand
- RT @AllyBank: Congratulations to our $100 Amazon gift card winners @onefrugalgirl @jimmiss71 #allymoneychat
- RT @MSEnthusiast: A7 All of them. Just spending time with family in special places is great to me. #AllyMoneyChat @AllyBank #allymoneychat
- @allybank Q7 - right before my wife started grad school, we spent a month wandering Europe, it was incredible #allymoneychat
- @AllyBank A6 - nope, i have friends that have couch surfed successfully though #allymoneychat
- RT @DLFreedman: A5: Try the Megabus. I went from Philly to NYC for $1.50. Could make day trips really cheap. #allymoneychat
- That's bad right? :) RT BankrateBrandon @AllyBank A5 "going w/ the flow" may lead to hitch-hiking back home #AllyMoneyChat #allymoneychat
- @AllyBank A5 - we usually pick a few "tentpole" type of fun events, then just roll with serendipity #allymoneychat
Recent Tweets about @bargainr
- FreeFromBroke Daily is out! http://t.co/ohmfArCXRG ▸ Top stories today via @TheDividendGuy @bargainr @oregonlive
- @bargainr Of course. :-)
- TD Bank Summer Reading Program Via @BargainR http://t.co/7oBHADWLU6
- @dizzydizzydiva @oliv_ander @bargainr You'd look good in a Nissan! Get $1000 back here: http://t.co/zYA5DccGIM #choosenissan1000
- Check it out… MT @BargaineeringTM: Suit shopping is like car shopping: http://t.co/9KKHX7dBk4 @FinRamBlog @JosABank_Brand via @bargainr
- The Suit Buying Secret They Don’t Want You to Know Via @BargainR http://t.co/bQIYCFJOEE
- 4 Frugal Ways to Move http://t.co/tKLBT6RWap via @bargainr
- @bargainr Darn, I wash hoping to see my name. :-)
- RT @Elle_CM: Bargaineering a Richer Life http://t.co/nm72c5CqwU - Jim from @bargainr shares tips on saving money & having a richer life @My…
- RT @bargainr: @AllyBank A6 - nope, i have friends that have couch surfed successfully though #allymoneychat
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||63.26||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @bargainr's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||1,289||True Reach is the size of @bargainr's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @bargainr actually influences.|
|Network Score||32.28||0-100 rating of the influence level of @bargainr's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||18.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @bargainr's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Broadcaster||You broadcast great content that spreads like wildfire. You are an essential information source in your industry. You have a large and diverse audience that values your content.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where bargaineering.com ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||3,964||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||15,936||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||179,757||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$448,435||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||27,948||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||23||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring .GOV Domains||2||Number of referring domains from GOVernment sites (only exact .gov TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||14,568||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||3,220,387||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||242,394||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|