Experienced fee-only financial planner and investment advisor who shares his insights and experiences with readers. The Chicago Financial Planner focuses on providing useful and usable information about financial planning, investments, and retirement plans. This blog exists to help Baby Boomers and people of all ages achieve financial success.
The Chicago Financial Planner has a Wise Score of 64.01, which ranks it #220 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @rwohlner
- Your 401(k): Good or Lousy? - The Smarter Investor (http://t.co/UK1NHZ0JeS) http://t.co/LpTVjg24CF via @usnews
- Financial Planning for Retirement http://t.co/Aq3izzn81S
- RT @dagmarpollex: New Blog Post - How Much Should You Spend On LTCI? - Boomers and long term care insurance. http://t.co/hVNbWaJ6BR
- RT @financialmentor: Uncover the truth hiding behind the variable annuity salesman's hype http://t.co/kjVLg9VqDG
- @financialmentor Todd you think annuity salesmen don't have their client's best interests at heart? Sadly I agree totally
- @rphtruth that post was written by another author I simply shared it, you might consider leaving your comment on the blog post
- @lansdownewealth @Jeff_Benjamin I'm always amazed at how short the memories of some folks are
- Should You Tap Your 401(k) to Buy Real Estate? http://t.co/Vv7aBRTIjm
- RT @alexisgrant: How to get started freelancing, from @carefulcents on @ptmoney: http://t.co/FEjzjN4LcZ
- Investing: John Hancock’s TV Ad - Brilliant and Disturbing http://t.co/d6MJlBM7xE
Recent Tweets about @rwohlner
- RT @rwohlner: Should You Tap Your 401(k) to Buy Real Estate? http://t.co/Vv7aBRTIjm
- @rwohlner Can't respect a financial planner that would pay a 5% load. Best wishes to you
- @rwohlner @Jeff_Benjamin I've had a couple of friends ask me about this recently. "OK, where do I start?"
- @rwohlner Say it ain't so
- RT @rwohlner: Should You Tap Your 401(k) to Buy Real Estate? http://t.co/0AgqPHUg9p
- RT @rwohlner: Should You Tap Your 401(k) to Buy Real Estate? http://t.co/wwxvd0CJNf
- RT @ModestMoney: Should You Tap Your 401(k) to Buy Real Estate? http://t.co/0ezXS4BdT3 via @rwohlner
- Should You Tap Your 401(k) to Buy Real Estate? http://t.co/0ezXS4BdT3 via @rwohlner
- RT @rwohlner: Greed is Good - What if Gordon Gekko was a Financial Advisor? http://t.co/TzUeBo9zlF
- RT @BRPG_Inc: #Retirement Planning Daily is out! http://t.co/0GgRdbjfYM ▸ Top stories today via @WSJwashington @LifesNextSteps @rwohlner
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||55.28||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @rwohlner's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||1,683||True Reach is the size of @rwohlner's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @rwohlner actually influences.|
|Network Score||33.48||0-100 rating of the influence level of @rwohlner's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||16.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @rwohlner's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Specialist||You may not be a celebrity, but within your area of expertise your opinion is second to none. Your content is likely focused around a specific topic or industry with a focused, highly-engaged audience.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where thechicagofinancialplanner.com ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||1,724,762||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||61||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||69||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$481||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||349||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||1||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||219||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||19,475||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||2,770||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|