Darwin’s Finance is about Financial Evolution: Educate, Adapt, Achieve The author has a background in Chemical Engineering and an MBA specializing in Finance and Biotech Management. Enamored by investing and saving since a teen, the author has been an advocate for optimized investment returns and frugal hacks for everyday consumers. For Investors: As is evident from recent global market tumult, commodity, currency and credit events, the traditional buy and hold approach is no longer a guaranteed means to achieve financial success. Investors need to adapt to an ever-changing environment by staying on top of new investment instruments, market conditions, political influence, tax implications and more. From an investment standpoint, this blog is primarily focused on alternative investment strategies that aren’t widely covered in the mainstream press such as hedging strategies, non-market correlated instruments, high-yield investments, international/developing markets, biotechs, InTrade World-Event Futures and the use of stock options to generate income and hedge other holdings. Personal Finance and Savings: Personal Finance topics span the realm of saving money on everyday purchases and utilities to differences between various retirement plans and setting financial goals. You’ll find a diverse mix of useful information and personal experience relayed here in a format that most people can relate to for easy implementation.
Darwin’s Finance has a Wise Score of 61.09, which ranks it #251 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @everydayfinance
- It'll be lame like half their experiments “@thegoodhuman: Anyone try Google's music service yet? Partial to Spotify but wondering how it is.
- Are Recessions Good for Your Health? http://t.co/tggs0ORR8y --> now that's interesting...
- If you win the $600 million Powerball, the tax man cometh http://t.co/MF49dPWg17
- New Post: Should I Take Out a Home Equity Loan for THIS? http://t.co/uBeGDyswB5 #money #finance #banking
- RT @rwohlner: Investing: Even Indexing Takes Work http://t.co/5XiGU0aidR
- Dire straights @The_Weakonomist: Unemployment in Greece is projected to peak at 27% this year.. http://t.co/j76GSHIE9V”
- RT @nytimesbusiness: Acting Chief of I.R.S. Forced Out Over Targeting of Tea Party http://t.co/fHC93P2dRF
- RT @thegoodhuman: Google+ Is Such A Desolate Wasteland That Big Brands Like Dominos Haven't Updated Their Accounts In Months http://t.co/0n…
- Pandering at its worst. “@flexo: Should students benefit from low-interest loans like banks have been? http://t.co/ytdtq0Zvfm”
- @RevancheGS but my grandmother smoked for 50 yrs and lived to 90. (Anecdotes are useless dribble)
Recent Tweets about @everydayfinance
- RT @everydayfinance: New Post: Should I Take Out a Home Equity Loan for THIS? http://t.co/U15msJGjmO #money #finance #banking
- @EverydayFinance probably
- @EverydayFinance @thegoodhuman gotta wonder why google doesn't just hire a design firm/
- @CashNetUSA @MaxJaffe @EverydayFinance Absolutely!
- @CashNetUSA @princesswendel @EverydayFinance YES!
- @CashNetUSA @princesswendel @EverydayFinance
- Are you following our bloggers? @princesswendel @maxjaffe @EverydayFinance #FF
- Have you thought about refinancing your house? @EverydayFinance has some tips to share with you. http://t.co/tdVuhAAb6Q
- The Wallace Investment Daily is out! http://t.co/V3gurrqNIW ▸ Top stories today via @SWGoldReport @EverydayFinance
- RT @EverydayFinance: Pandering at its worst. “@flexo: Should students benefit from low-interest loans like banks have been? http://t.co/ytd…
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||51.59||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @everydayfinance's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||450||True Reach is the size of @everydayfinance's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @everydayfinance actually influences.|
|Network Score||17.43||0-100 rating of the influence level of @everydayfinance's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||8.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @everydayfinance's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Specialist||You may not be a celebrity, but within your area of expertise your opinion is second to none. Your content is likely focused around a specific topic or industry with a focused, highly-engaged audience.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where darwinsfinance.com ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||108,959||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||1,181||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||4,278||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$21,427||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
|#||Keyword||Position||Search Results||Search Volume||CPC||URL|
|1||how do options work||1||3,920,000,000||390||$7.10||www.darwinsfinance.com/trade-stock-options-work-call-put/|
|2||puts and calls||4||146,000,000||1,900||$2.69||www.darwinsfinance.com/trade-stock-options-work-call-put/|
|3||how to trade stock options||1||85,800,000||260||$9.56||www.darwinsfinance.com/trade-stock-options-work-call-put/|
|5||mean vs average||2||329,000,000||880||$0.10||www.darwinsfinance.com/median-mean-definition/|
|6||calls and puts||2||155,000,000||880||$2.25||www.darwinsfinance.com/trade-stock-options-work-call-put/|
|8||corporate bonds list||1||2,130,000||210||$6.55||www.darwinsfinance.com/high-yield-corporate-bonds/|
|9||median vs mean||4||30,400,000||1,300||$0.10||www.darwinsfinance.com/median-mean-definition/|
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||3,073||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||6||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||2,207||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||293,107||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||2,738||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|