This site is not about becoming a millionaire to have tons of money, power and influence. It’s about becoming a millionaire to have freedom. Freedom is one thing you cannot put on a credit card. My name is Jaime Tardy and years ago, I quit a high paying corporate job because it didn’t fit into my ideal life. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made because I thought I needed the stable paycheck. This site explains how I’ve gotten to where I am now, paying off $70,000 in 10 months to become consumer debt free, working from home part time, and excited to wake up every day. It will also document my journey to have two comma’s in my net worth and reaching millionaire status. Eventual Millionaire is a community for people who KNOW they will be millionaires, eventually.
Eventual Millionaire has a Wise Score of 76.78, which ranks it #103 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Feed Items
- Case Study: How Millionaire Amy Applebaum Started A New Online Business in 3 Months
- Generating Leads and Generating Revenue with David Shteif
- How to Ask For Everything You Want with Gary Vaynerchuk
- Nerds on Call – From a Spare Room to 15 Locations with Ryan Eldridge
- Starting a Multi-Million Dollar Business Without any Industry Experience (and after Many Failed Businesses!) with Dennis Brown
Recent Tweets from @eventualmillion
- “@HughCulver: Just interviewed @eventualmillion Jaime Tardy is the real thing: creating her own enterprise one interview at a time.” Thx!!!!
- Any great freelance writers that are moms? :) Let me know!
- @DBNarwhal Aw! Have fun catching up! Love @MichaelHyatt too!
- @AeroSixWJ awesome! Hope you get a ton out if it! :)
- @StephSammons @amyapplebaum Thanks Stephanie!! :)
- RT @DarkHorseMLM: "You can do it all, but you can't do it all right now" @amyapplebaum (being interviewed by @eventualmillion)
- Case Study: How Millionaire Amy Applebaum Started A New Online Business in 3 Months http://t.co/9JS4GismAp :)
Recent Tweets about @eventualmillion
- @JohnCorcoran @eventualmillion I totally agree. V. Cool to see how her business has taken off even in last year.
- @myjobsit @LewisHowes @Mixergy @PatFlynn @eventualmillion @Mike_Stelzner What a GREAT slideshare Mike...you know how to get it done!
- RT @myjobsit: Weekend Podcast list Entrepreneurs http://t.co/9F9dSrgNKF Tks @johnleedumas @lewishowes @Mixergy @PatFlynn @eventualmillion @…
- Weekend Podcast list Entrepreneurs http://t.co/9F9dSrgNKF Tks @johnleedumas @lewishowes @Mixergy @PatFlynn @eventualmillion @Mike_Stelzner
- Webinar Replay: Feel the Fear and Become Unstoppable | Eventual Millionaire http://t.co/R8tN8dadV9 via @eventualmillion
- You all WIN! @PaulCollanton @eventualmillion @carlsandler @yandellnick @jenntgrace @tropicalmba @tempxxx2012 @jasoncollins34 @outfrontco
- Agreed! :-D @PaulCollanton @eventualmillion @carlsandler @JennTGrace @JimmyWinMedia @TropicalMBA @tempxxx2012 @jasoncollins34 @OutFrontCO
- TGIF! @PaulCollanton @eventualmillion @carlsandler @yandellnick @JimmyWinMedia @TropicalMBA @tempxxx2012 @jasoncollins34 @OutFrontCO
- TY! #FF (-_^) @PaulCollanton @eventualmillion @carlsandler @yandellnick @JennTGrace @JimmyWinMedia @TropicalMBA @jasoncollins34 @OutFrontCO
- TGIF! #FF @eventualmillion @carlsandler @yandellnick @JennTGrace @JimmyWinMedia @TropicalMBA @tempxxx2012 @jasoncollins34 @OutFrontCO
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||54.53||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @eventualmillion's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||593||True Reach is the size of @eventualmillion's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @eventualmillion actually influences.|
|Network Score||20.49||0-100 rating of the influence level of @eventualmillion's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||11.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @eventualmillion's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Specialist||You may not be a celebrity, but within your area of expertise your opinion is second to none. Your content is likely focused around a specific topic or industry with a focused, highly-engaged audience.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where eventualmillionaire.com ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||256,330||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||159||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||1,418||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$3,907||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
|#||Keyword||Position||Search Results||Search Volume||CPC||URL|
|2||how to become a millionaire||8||24,500,000||8,100||$1.47||eventualmillionaire.com/|
|3||how to pay off debt||7||169,000,000||2,400||$11.74||www.eventualmillionaire.com/blog/2010/04/how-i-paid-off-over-70000-in-debt-and-quit-my-job/|
|6||pay off debt||9||168,000,000||1,300||$13.07||www.eventualmillionaire.com/blog/2010/04/how-i-paid-off-over-70000-in-debt-and-quit-my-job/|
|8||self made millionaires||7||1,780,000||880||$0.96||eventualmillionaire.com/|
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||1,356||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||1||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||933||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||37,965||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||9,555||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|