I am a husband, father of three, and a software engineer and I think I am going through a mid-life crisis*. I woke up one morning and took stock of my life. There are quite a few things I am not happy with in my life. It’s time to correct that. We have too much debt. My wife and I have gone through a slow financial meltdown over the last ten years. We spent so much time living beyond our means that, now that we are earning a comfortable salary, we can’t afford to do the things we did on half this income. Our lives are upside down. This is going to change. As a start, I’ve been slashing expenses and selling my toys in an effort to get out of debt. We have too much stuff. I’ve been downsizing and simplifying everything we own. I have thrown out truckloads of stuff we don’t need or can do without. We recently moved a close friend into our spare bedroom. Making room for him was a chore, due to our excess crap. It’s gotta go. If we don’t know what we have, we don’t need it. I’m out of shape. I used to be in great shape. Ten years of surburbia and desk jobs has changed that. I’ve started running and will get back in shape. I intend to live long enough to be a happy burden to my children. I don’t spend enough time with my wife. I’m still completely in love, but we need to be closer. I’m in this for the long haul. Fifty years of watching TV isn’t good enough. We need to be close. Those are my problems and some hints towards my plans to correct my life. There is nothing I’ve earned that I regret, but definitely some things I want to improve. In short, I want to be the man my children think I am. Please join me for the ride. *If this is mid-life, I’ve made some very bad life choices.
Live Real, Now has a Wise Score of 56.53, which ranks it #291 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @LiveRealNow
- From @MoneyQAndA: This Week’s Podcast: Essential Estate Planning Questions and Answers with Rob Aeschbach: Thi... http://t.co/Tag3NwpGUw
- From @FinanciallyC: Only Targeted Diversification Will Achieve Your Investment Goals: Diversify, diversify, di... http://t.co/6SWXKzH2RO
- RT @prairieecothrif: Inexpensive Ways to Modernize Your Home: When we were house hunting for our home a few mo... http://t.co/0RTfyZnYhj
- From @DollarVersity: The Brutal Truth: Why I Hate Visiting Your Site: I’ve begun to question quite a few thing... http://t.co/dL3qcpXwEP
- From @MoneyQAndA: Carnival Of Retirement – 71st Edition: It is my great honor to host this week’s edition of t... http://t.co/9hRO4lYH5N
- From @BeatingBroke: Earning > Saving:
Saving is a finite solution. You can only save so much, can only be so ... http://t.co/MlkZ0pLzsV
- From @NarrowBridge: How to Get Started Buying Stocks Online: Every time I need to buy or sell a stock, mutual ... http://t.co/0vRTUYjpS3
- RT @URFinanceSimple: 5 Things Smart Parents Do to Pay for Their Child’s College Education: Seems like we are b... http://t.co/3a7dfgPI3V
- From @Squirrelers: 96 Month Car Loans are Insane:
Have you ever taken out a car loan? I’ve done so once. ... http://t.co/sbksHEeNAH
- RT @prairieecothrif: Don’t Dig a Money Pit in Your Garden: You had the best intentions. You were going to save... http://t.co/tWb05dpo9B
Recent Tweets about @LiveRealNow
- The Prairie Eco-Thrifter Daily is out! http://t.co/Kco26iWmyJ ▸ Top stories today via @frugalgirls @LiveRealNow @narrowbridge
- RT @LiveRealNow: RT @URFinanceSimple: 5 Things Smart Parents Do to Pay for Their Child’s College Education: Seems like we are b... http://t…
- IRA or Powerball? | Live Real, Now http://t.co/qS1fawCUKK via @liverealnow
- RT @LiveRealNow: RT @URFinanceSimple: Would you buy this apartment complex?: So, I was presented this offer by someone in my ne... http://t…
- RT @LiveRealNow: RT @URFinanceSimple: How We Saved for My Daughter’s College Fund: Many people were wondering, or at least I th... http://t…
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||44.62||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @LiveRealNow's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||224||True Reach is the size of @LiveRealNow's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @LiveRealNow actually influences.|
|Network Score||15.04||0-100 rating of the influence level of @LiveRealNow's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||8.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @LiveRealNow's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Networker||You know how to connect to the right people and share what's important to your audience. You generously share your network to help your followers. You have a high level of engagement and an influential audience.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where liverealnow.net ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||566,109||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||30||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||456||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$703||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||1,073||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||1||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||758||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||180,034||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||25,700||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|