Poorer Than You is a personal finance blog for college students and twenty-somethings. Sound boring? How about this: Poorer Than You is the site for you if…
- You want to be rich someday, but you don’t know where to start.
- You have student loans that you know you’ll have to pay off… someday.
- You’re not quite sure how to make your money work for you.
- You have no idea how much money you have right now.
- You’ve seen your parents or other family member struggle with money, and you don’t want that to happen to you.
Although the focus here is on Generation Y (also called “the iPod Generation, the Internet Generation, and Generation Debt), people both older and younger have found valuable information on this site.
Topics include credit cards, savings, budgeting, earning more money, evaluating job offers… from big financial decisions down to small ones, from the latest news to time-tested advice.
This site offers no “get rich quick” schemes (sorry!), but the goal here is to put you in a better financial position. Don’t you want to enjoy life, instead of fighting with money problems?