Retire Happy Blog will help you learn all you need to know about retirement issues such as RRSP, CPP, OAS, TFSA, RRIF, tax rates and tax optimization.
Retire Happy Blog has a Wise Score of 47.01, which ranks it #423 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @jimyih
- Knowing the Purpose of Money http://t.co/gAbDHYobk5
- 20 yrs from now will you regret the things you didn't do? Check out this week's Best of Blogs
- Twenty years from now will your regret the things you didn't do? Check out this week's Best of Blogs
- Too many Canadians have no will http://t.co/itp4eDWmsr
- Halftime Market Report 2012 http://t.co/oRHbJl1QDt
- @ScottCFP shares some key financial lessons he has learned over the past 20 years. http://t.co/jbF7yKKAoK
- @ScottWallaceCFP shares some key financial lessons he has learned over the past 20 years. http://t.co/jbF7yKKAoK
- @OldLadyEdm great first period. Live the energy
- Guys where i'm going tonight? Playoff hockey live again http://t.co/PTd44NRcfh
- Retirement in a different country http://t.co/m4YSJL3Phy
Recent Tweets about @jimyih
- @cdpeters @mikehamiltonFA @kimberleyday @jimyih @kjankowski Thanks for the follows!
- Knowing the Purpose of Money http://t.co/D2AF7gNae4 (via @jimyih)
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years. http://t.co/yNZQjJ2Kcl @jimyih
- RT @jimyih: Too many Canadians have no will http://t.co/itp4eDWmsr
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years. http://t.co/vTWUROxCKD via @JimYih
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years http://t.co/lQQzMuuZzQ via @jimyih
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years. http://t.co/5PUrPLFgkI via @JimYih
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years. http://t.co/57A635f2AQ via @JimYih
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years. http://t.co/4dMtJS03yt via @JimYih
- Financial Lessons over the past 20 years. http://t.co/vYXUr8jluU via @JimYih
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||62.34||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @jimyih's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||500||True Reach is the size of @jimyih's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @jimyih actually influences.|
|Network Score||26.20||0-100 rating of the influence level of @jimyih's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||11.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @jimyih's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Broadcaster||You broadcast great content that spreads like wildfire. You are an essential information source in your industry. You have a large and diverse audience that values your content.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where retirehappyblog.ca ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||563,903||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||579||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||459||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$2,142||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
|#||Keyword||Position||Search Results||Search Volume||CPC||URL|
|1||canada pension plan||11||4,770,000||1,300||$6.17||retirehappyblog.ca/how-much-will-you-get-from-canada/|
|5||what is financial planning||11||418,000,000||480||$13.02||retirehappyblog.ca/what-is-financial-planning/|
|6||canadian pension plan||11||4,700,000||480||$5.86||retirehappyblog.ca/how-much-will-you-get-from-canada/|
|8||trust accounts for children||2||4,570,000||73||$5.19||retirehappyblog.ca/use-caution-with-in-trust-accounts-for/|
|9||self directed rrsp||1||56,000||16||$6.83||retirehappyblog.ca/advantages-of-self-directed-rrsps/|
|10||what is cpp||9||34,800,000||210||$3.04||retirehappyblog.ca/how-much-will-you-get-from-canada/|
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||1,090||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring IPs||754||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||251,905||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||11,845||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|