My name is Mike. I have a wife and two children. I am always between two projects as the air I breathe is full of adrenaline. Obviously, my wife is very comprehensible. She’s always by my side so I can jump in my adventures. I started blogging to improve my English writing skills (it’s not my maternal language) and also to provide the blogosphere with my thoughts about everything related to finance. As I don’t support many financial rules of thumbs, you might find a different point of view on this blog. I’m working in the financial industry and I am specialized in personal finance. I’m always trying to find way to make money differently than receiving my pay check every two weeks. I love to try different things and I will post about them. Therefore, you’ll be able to follow my experience (good and bad!) through this website. Thefinancialblogger.com was born from a very special friendship. I was late one day for one of my class and the only place left in the classroom was beside this guy and his laptop. During the whole class, he never left up his head from his computer to look at the teacher. He was not takings notes, in fact he was not listening at all. He was typing codes (HTML) and switching screens and programs as he was trying to crack the NASA website. Actually, he was working on one of his website. I told myself: “I need to know this guy, what he is doing is just too interesting”. We end it up participating in the foreign student exchange together. After a 40 days trip through Europe, we didn’t only visit 10 countries and had a million of stories to tell, we also built a unique friendship. His name is Pierre. He is well known for doing too many things at the same time (like working 10 hours a day, studying for his 3rd CFA exam on top of playing hockey in a league and always being available for his nephew; my son William). He is also running several websites on different subjects. Working in the investment field for a few years, he decided to work with me in order to create a website that would give useful tips and information about personal finance and investment. We both want to create a resourceful website where everybody that decides to take control over his personal finance can actually do it and understand what his financial consultant is doing.
The Financial Blogger has a Wise Score of 69.60, which ranks it #166 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @FinancialBlogr
- How To Make A Lot Of Money In The Stock Market And Still Feel Like A Loser http://t.co/IWpHp3DCIq @financialsamura
- Fiverr Logo Design: Is a Fiverr Enough? http://t.co/aKG9mFsG6v How do you get an inexpensive yet awesome logo on Fiverr? @CubicleFreeMan
- Niche Site Duel 2.0 – Let’s Do This! Expectations and How to Participate http://t.co/XDfEIBKo9I @PatFlynn
- Are Blog Comments a Waste of Time? http://t.co/x9t3J7gl35 Feel free to Engage in the discussion? ;-) @studenomics
- RT @tferriss The 22 rules of storytelling, according to Pixar: http://t.co/NCXGyVFpCq Absolutely fantastic.
- RT @moneyhighway: Alternative Investment Ideas You May Not Know About http://t.co/TPttNflOB3
- What Would You Do Without a Job? http://t.co/V7e02KWb1J The Shocking Truth: looks like I have a sustainable plan!
- RT @mikefrommaine: How to cash in on Youtube’s newest channel art update – with Bertranddo http://t.co/lsLd78EYmY Nice extra income for...
- SPI 068 : The Most Powerful (and Toughest) Productivity Tip to Implement http://t.co/JMoWGmfxHV
Recent Tweets about @FinancialBlogr
- @FinancialBlogr I've always has pretty bad experiences with Fiverrs to be honest.
- What would you do without a job? http://t.co/BO5ryqa0i7 @FinancialBlogr
- The Frugal Living Daily is out! http://t.co/cvETRuMJxL ▸ Top stories today via @FrugalDad @onlyonecent @FinancialBlogr
- RT @FinancialBlogr: How to cash in on Youtube’s newest channel art update – with Bertranddo http://t.co/lsLd78EYmY Nice extra income for so…
- RT @FinancialBlogr: Making Money Online is Dead http://t.co/xh1gP2tHX1 What are you doing different for your website?
- Making Money Online is Dead http://t.co/qE0mBYjhUB via @financialblogr
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||44.99||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @FinancialBlogr's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||230||True Reach is the size of @FinancialBlogr's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @FinancialBlogr actually influences.|
|Network Score||12.06||0-100 rating of the influence level of @FinancialBlogr's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||6.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @FinancialBlogr's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Networker||You know how to connect to the right people and share what's important to your audience. You generously share your network to help your followers. You have a high level of engagement and an influential audience.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where thefinancialblogger.com ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||817,111||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||208||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||258||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$1,986||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||5,496||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||3||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||3,546||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||383,358||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||14,532||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|