V.I.P. Shopping and Saving at Dress Barn
Wanting to celebrate your inner fashion diva, a night out with the girls, and a great deal to boot? Now you can have all three with Dress Barn's V.I.P. shopping program. Read on for details.
While searching for deals this weekend on a few wardrobe items that needed replacing, I found myself at Dress Barn searching through the clearance racks. After finding a few potential purchases, I made my way to the fitting room, where I saw a very interesting sign asking me to speak to a sales associate about the V.I.P. shopping program offered by the store. Always on the lookout for a great deal opportunity to pass along to our readers here at Wise Bread, I did just that. Here's the deal:
- Get up to ten friends (they'll do more, but ten keeps it fun for everybody) and book a party with Dress Barn by filling out their VIP form.
- You can book your party whenever you want, but they are willing to do it after hours if you want so you can have the entire store to yourself.
- As the hostess, you get twenty-five percent off your entire purchase.
- Your guests get fifteen percent.
- Yes, these discounts apply to clearance items. (Of course I asked, was there ever any doubt?)
- A staff person (or two) will be there to help you coordinate outfits according to the season's trends.
- They provide refreshments.
I would think this would be a blast for a girls' night out at a time of year when everybody needs a few items replaced. Bonus? Some great deals are to be had. At sixty percent off on the clearance rack alone, three of the tops I bought were five bucks and change. Add another twenty-five percent savings on top of that, and we're talking thrift store prices, people. What do I say to that? Wa. Hoo.
Dress Barn also has a hosiery club where you get a punch card and a free pair of hose after every twelve of them you purchase. Not as great a deal as the V.I.P. party, but not exactly a kick in the teeth either. They also gave me something called daisy bucks after my purchase that I can apply to my next purchase between two key dates in October. You can bet I'll be applying them towards something on the clearance rack for sure.