Welcome Rudy Maxa's World Listeners! See More Travel Rewards Tips From Jason
This post contains references to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Please visit our Advertiser Disclosure to view our partners, and for additional details.
This Saturday our travel rewards expert Jason Steele will be featured on the Rudy Maxa's World, the number one travel radio show in America. To listen live online, go to this link on Saturday at approximately 10:15 AM Eastern.
Jason will be sharing his story of how he earned $4,000 worth of frequent flier miles and redeemed them to bring fresh water and bicycles to needy villages in Africa. If you're interested in learning more about the story, you can read about Jason's Africa trip here, or check out Jason's charity, The Clean Water Foundation.
Jason's family has been traveling the world for free thanks to his savvy use of credit card rewards. Here is a sampling of his best travel and credit card advice on Wise Bread:
Jason's top travel rewards picks:
- 5 Best Travel Reward Credit Cards
- 5 Best Sign-up Bonuses for Airline Miles Credit Cards
- The Best Credit Cards for Budget Hotels
- Best Rewards Card: The Starwood Preferred Guest from American Express
Jason's travel hacking advice:
- 6 Ways my Family Scores Free Travel With Credit Cards
- 5 Tips for Scoring a Frequent Flyer Rewards Flight
- Extreme Mileage Hacking: Creative Ways to Earn Flier Miles
- How to Maximize the Value of Your Frequent Flier Miles
Jason's credit card tips and tricks:
- 6 Awesome Credit Card Tricks That Will Save You Money
- How to Earn $600 Each Year With Cash Back Cards
- How to Save With 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Author Jason Steele is Wise Bread's travel rewards and credit card expert. For interview requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any bank, card issuer, airline or hotel chain.