We're Giving Away $600 for the Holidays!
Happy Holidays! Ready to Play?
Want to win some money? Now that the holidays are fast approaching, we wanted to give a couple gifts to you, our loyal readers. We've teamed up with Knowyourbank and several other personal finance bloggers to give away $600 in prizes!
Knowyourbank, our personal finance blogger friends, and Wise Bread are giving away a first place prize of $500 and other cash prizes as part of our happy holiday giveaway promotion. All you have to do is review your bank to be automatically entered to win!
$600 in Total Prizes!
1st Place Winner wins a $500 AMEX Prepaid Card!
2nd Place Winner: receives $75 AMEX Prepaid Card!
3rd Place Winner: receives $25 AMEX Prepaid Card
How to Get Started
- Use the form below to get started
- Read the contest rules below
- Review your bank (takes 30 seconds)
- Earn additional chances to win by liking our partners!
- Invite friends. When they signup you'll get an additional entry!
- Enter the giveaway using the online form above
- You don’t need to complete every option, but the more you do, the greater your chance of winning!
- Entries will be double-checked, so you can only win the prize if you’ve actually done everything you received entry points for.
- You can perform each entry type ONLY ONCE.
- Leave your email in the email field so we can contact you if you win (or make sure that your Facebook is correct).
- If you already follow/like one of the other blogs, these entries still count, so still sign up!
- The giveaway ends on December 21st, the Friday before Christmas, at 11:59 PM EST
- This giveaway is only open to US citizens 18 years of age or older who use US banks
Giveaway Partner Sites
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.